Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Go nuts with this coleslaw with a twist.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp &,crumbled
- Mix mayo, sugar and vinegar.
- Add this to the remaining ingredients; mix.
- Refrigerate before serving.
I thought this was a wonderful coleslaw recipe. We enjoyed that crunchy bacon flavor, and the tart/tangy dressing. The only change I made was to substitute Splenda for the sugar, which worked well for us. Thanks so much, Charlotte, for sharing this delightful recipe.
Wow, the bacon and peanuts were a wonderful combination! Rather than use shredded cabbage I used a pre-packaged coleslaw vegetable mix that contained both varieties along with some corn and carrot.