Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This came from my sisters church cookbook. This is great for brunch.
Make and share this Bacon Broccoli Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush pie crust with some of beaten eggs and prick crust with fork.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine eggs and the remaining ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Remove pie shell from oven; Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Pour broccoli mixture into pie shell.
- Bake about 40 minutes until firm in center.
This was eggy when hot but settled down. I really liked it cold. I used real bacon and fresh broccoli, and I sauteed the onions and let them cool before adding them. I like the nutmeg.