This came from my sisters church cookbook. This is great for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brush pie crust with some of beaten eggs and prick crust with fork.
- 3Bake 12 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine eggs and the remaining ingredients, stirring until blended.
- 5Remove pie shell from oven; Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- 6Pour broccoli mixture into pie shell.
- 7Bake about 40 minutes until firm in center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 182.0 mg
- Sodium 392.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g