Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This came from my sisters church cookbook. This is great for brunch.
Make and share this Bacon Broccoli Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush pie crust with some of beaten eggs and prick crust with fork.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine eggs and the remaining ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Remove pie shell from oven; Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Pour broccoli mixture into pie shell.
- Bake about 40 minutes until firm in center.
This was eggy when hot but settled down. I really liked it cold. I used real bacon and fresh broccoli, and I sauteed the onions and let them cool before adding them. I like the nutmeg.