Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This depends, of course, on you rustling up some fresh fruit, even if it's only from your son's backpack!
- Mix sugar, 1 tablespoon biscuit mix, dry milk, and cinnamon in the small bag.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining biscuit mix with brown sugar, and cut in shortening.
- Label the large ziploc"cobbler base, add 1/4 cup water at camp".
- Close it.
- Label the small bag"topping mix, add 4 handfuls berries".
- At camp, add the water to the base and mix.
- Put in a greased dutch oven.
- Toss berries in bag with topping and spread on cobbler base.
- Cover tightly and cook in coals or on grill for 30-40 minutes.