Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family favorite ---adjust ingredients to taste.
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, unpeeled and washed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed (or to taste)
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork-tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with lemon, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with dill weed; toss and serve.
I only had 1 1/2 lbs of baby red potatoes, but I used the full amount of all the other ingredients. Glad I did. While the flavor was good, I wish it was a little stronger. I did serve them with a very flavorful chicken so that may have made a difference. I used olive oil, this time. Next time I think I'll try them with real butter.
So yummy, easy to make and addictive! Thanks for sharing!
Used olive oil and lots of dill. We enjoyed the lemon/dill combo. I baked the potatoes because I like the consistency better and also, potatoes never cook right on my stove when boiled (don't ask). Simple and yummy, what more could you ask for. Served it with steak that I also like with a squeeze of lemon and fresh stmd veggies. Great meal.