Recipe by cocinera
Baby bok choy is one of my favourite greens and I love to add it to any stir fry. In this recipe I let it go solo because it cooks up super fast! Serve this with some grilled chicken skewers tossed with a splash of mirim, sake and minced ginger.
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped ginger
- 12 heads baby bok choy, washed, stem trimmed, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grape seed oil in a wok or large sauté pan until almost smoking.
- Add the garlic and ginger.
- Stir-fry over high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the baby bok choy and tamari.
- Cover for 1 to 2 minutes to steam bok choy. Remove from heat, toss with sesame seeds and serve.