Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick meal for Friday night!
- 1 (10 ounce) thin pre-baked prepared pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped fresh
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp,crumbled
- sliced ripe olives, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet.
- Heat in oven 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Spread on pizza shell to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, cheese, tomato and bacon.
- Top with sliced black olives if desired.
- Cut pizza into 12 wedges and serve.
This was very tasty. I cooked the bacon in the microwave. Quick and easy...great last minute supper. Thanks Tootsie.