Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
Made this for a party & it was very well received. It was scarfed up quickly with people still wanting more. I'm not fond of black olives so I sub'd chopped green peppers. Keeper recipe, thanks for sharing.
- 3 avocados (Use 3 California Avocados (dark skinned type) that have been peeled)
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄3 ounce taco seasoning mix, 1 Pkg
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Sharp, Shredded
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, Fine Chopped
- 5 green onions, Sliced,Use All
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- LAYER 1: (Bottom) Mash the avocados and blend in the lemon juice, mixing well, and spread evenly in a bowl or on a serving plate to the edges of the dish.
- LAYER 2: Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in the sour cream, mixing well, and blend in the taco seasoning, blending well.
- Spread over the avocado layer.
- LAYER 3: Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- LAYER 4: Distribute the tomatoes over the cheddar cheese layer.
- LAYER 5: Spread the green onions over the tomato layer.
- LAYER 6: Top with the black olives.
- Serve at room temperature.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Tortilla Chips, Bell peppers, Lobster,