Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple and delicious pumpkin pie. Truly the best I have ever had.
Make and share this Awesome Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (put your ice cream near stove to soften).
- In large bowl, whisk eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Mix in soft ice cream until smooth.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then reduce to 350 degrees.
- Bake 35 miinutes - until center is set.