- 1 1⁄2 pints vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups pumpkin puree
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (put your ice cream near stove to soften).
- In large bowl, whisk eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Mix in soft ice cream until smooth.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then reduce to 350 degrees.
- Bake 35 miinutes - until center is set.