Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I got this recipe from a lady that I used to work with when I was teaching. It is wonderful! People ask for this recipe over and over again!
- 12 ounces vermicelli (break 3 times)
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Wesson Oil
- 4 ounces pimentos (diced and drained)
- 2 chopped up green bell peppers
- 1 chopped small to medium, white onion
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) canssliced drained black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups helman's light mayonnaise
- The night before serving, break the noodles up 3 times.
- Boil, rinse, and drain.
- That same night -- in a large bowl, add the dry seasonings and Wesson oil to pasta.
- Mix well, seal, and refrigerate at least 8 hours (the longer the better).
- Next day (morning), add veggies and mayonnaise to pasta.
- Stir together.
- Refrigerate all day if possible. The longer it marinates the better the flavor.