Mary Scheffert's Note:
This is a great side dish or main course, especially in the summer. Also good for pot lucks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until al dente; drain& rinse well under cold running water.
- 2Let cold pasta drain thoroughly in colander while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- 3Cut off the tops of the peppers& remove seeds.
- 4Cut into large bite-size pieces& set aside.
- 5Cut onion into pieces about the same size as the peppers.
- 6Combine drained pasta, peppers, onion, olives& mushrooms in a large bowl.
- 7Pour about 1/2 the bottle of dressing over all, and toss to coat.
- 8Cover bowl& refrigerate overnight.
- 9Before serving, pour remaining dressing over the pasta salad, toss thoroughly& serve.
- 10*NOTE:Other veggies of your choice can be added as well--carrot curls, cut green beans, peas, etc.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome & Easy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 351.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: