Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Super easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Melt butter in a 13" by 9" baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well then press into bottom of pan. Pour sweetened milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.