Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our favorite coleslaw. Makes Lots! Great for a picnic or BBQ.
Make and share this Awesome Cole Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 small savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts or 1 cup pecans, for garnish
- Stir together first 8 ingredients.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle toasted nuts on just before serving.