Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, healthy, easy, no cook Bush meal for a hot Aussie summer day with a boozer! Pepperberries a mild, fruity pepper flavour will bleed a soft pink colour into marinades or pickle solutions, pale sauces and yoghurt.
- 1⁄3 ripe avocado
- 2⁄3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 arugula leaves
- 2 slices multi grain bread or 2 slices rye bread
- ground lemon myrtle or lemons, baln or lemon verbena
- ground pepperberry seasoning
- lime (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- 8 ounces australian shiraz wine (optional)
- Spread avocado on one side of bread, squeeze optional lime over avocado then place arugula and tomato on avocado and season to taste with lemon myrtle, ground pepperberry, and optional cilantro.
- Bog in! ;). with a glass of Australian Shiraz.