Some foods are so simple, so easy that they don't even seem worth talking about. But when it comes to avocado toast, it is.. It definitely is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop the avocado out of the skin into a bowl.
- 2Mash the avocado with a fork (mash well to create a smooth spread, or just a few times for a chunkier version).
- 3toast your bread to perfection, spreading the vegan mayonnaise first and then the mashed avocado on top of each slice.
- 4Top with a small pinch of salt and freely ground black pepper.
- 5( optional. A small splash of lemon juice).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Toast
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 103.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free bread