Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has always been one of my favorite sandwiches. It is DELICIOUS!!!
- 4 slices white bread or 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- cream cheese (Philadelphia brand)
- bean sprouts (or alfalpha sprouts)
- Very slightly toast the bread.
- Pile the cream cheese on 2 slices of bread (1 for each sandwich).
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- With a teaspoon, remove the flesh of the avocado, half for 1 sandwich and half for the other sandwich. Lay the flesh of the avocado onto the cream cheese.
- Pile the sprouts on top of the avocado and then close both sandwiches and thoroughly ENJOY!
lovely added spring onion