1/1 Photo of Avocado Ranch Dressing
Crisp lettuces like iceberg and romaine are a perfect match for this creamy dressing, and shaved red onion, grape tomatoes, and crumbled bacon make excellent garnishes after the greens have been tossed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Scoop the flesh from the avocado.
- 2In food processor, puree avocado, hot sauce, and lime juice until avocado is broken down, about 30 seconds.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and process until dressing is completely smooth.
- 4Can be refrigerated up to 1 week.
- 5Toss about 2 tablespoons with 4 cups of salad greens to serve 2 people.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Ranch Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: