Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From AllRecipes. This sounds like such a great combination of flavors and textures! Hit that olive bar.
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 small limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 20 black olives, thinly sliced
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- In a large bowl, mix the capers, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Gently toss in the olives and avocados until coated. Cover, and chill 30 to 45 minutes before serving.
This is a fantastic combination of flavors! I added a pinch of sugar to the dressing, but that's all I did differently. It's a nice, unique salad. I garnished the platter with cherry tomatoes for some color. Thanx for posting!
Wonderful combination of flavors. I left out the vinegar and capers, and added cubed cucumber with the skin on. Delicious!