Just watch your guests faces when you serve them an avocado for dessert. You can double, triple the recipe. They can remain in your freezer for up to a month. Easy fun dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the avocado in half, long ways.
- 2Scoop out the pulp, remove pit and mash the pulp.
- 3Combine the sugar, lemon/lime juice with the avocado mashed pulp and refill the shells.
- 4Wrap each half tightly with plastic wrap (so no air is in there).
- 5Freeze immediately.
- 6To serve as a dessert, defrost just enough so you can put a spoon into the filling, flute the edges with whipped cream and sprinkle with finely chopped nuts (pistachio are my favorite).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g