Recipe by bizooey
I was looking for recipes like this until I just decided to make one myself! It's quick and easy to whip up whenever you're bored of having the same old condiments on your sandwiches.
Top Review by nikkireale
Gotta say... Holy Guacamole! (well... Holy Avo-Cream Cheese Delicious-ness!) Thanks for the recipe. Like you I was looking for something like this because I thought the flavors would work so well. Score!
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado
- 1 minced garlic clove (you may want to use a bit less)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 lime slice (you can use lemon, too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, removing the pit. Scoop out the inside of one half into a small bowl; mash.
- Add the minced garlic (a garlic press works perfectly) and mix using a fork.
- Squeeze a small amount of lime or lemon juice into the mixture.
- Spoon in the cream cheese and combine until it reaches a thick, creamy consistency.
- Spread onto sandwiches, burgers, crackers, or whatever you may like and get om nom nomming! Make sure to refrigerate and cover any leftovers.