Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was looking for recipes like this until I just decided to make one myself! It's quick and easy to whip up whenever you're bored of having the same old condiments on your sandwiches.
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado
- 1 minced garlic clove (you may want to use a bit less)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 lime slice (you can use lemon, too)
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, removing the pit. Scoop out the inside of one half into a small bowl; mash.
- Add the minced garlic (a garlic press works perfectly) and mix using a fork.
- Squeeze a small amount of lime or lemon juice into the mixture.
- Spoon in the cream cheese and combine until it reaches a thick, creamy consistency.
- Spread onto sandwiches, burgers, crackers, or whatever you may like and get om nom nomming! Make sure to refrigerate and cover any leftovers.
Gotta say... Holy Guacamole! (well... Holy Avo-Cream Cheese Delicious-ness!) Thanks for the recipe. Like you I was looking for something like this because I thought the flavors would work so well. Score!