I was looking for recipes like this until I just decided to make one myself! It's quick and easy to whip up whenever you're bored of having the same old condiments on your sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut avocado in half lengthwise, removing the pit. Scoop out the inside of one half into a small bowl; mash.
- 2Add the minced garlic (a garlic press works perfectly) and mix using a fork.
- 3Squeeze a small amount of lime or lemon juice into the mixture.
- 4Spoon in the cream cheese and combine until it reaches a thick, creamy consistency.
- 5Spread onto sandwiches, burgers, crackers, or whatever you may like and get om nom nomming! Make sure to refrigerate and cover any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Cream Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 54.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: