Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another healthy recipe from Jillian Michaels (The Biggest Loser).
- 4 pork chops
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider or 1⁄4 cup juice
- 1 (11 ounce) can cranberry sauce, whole
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven 400.
- Spray a large nonstick skilled with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with Salt & Pepper. Brown chops on each side in hot skilled, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to 9X13" baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine cranberry sauce, honey, orange juice, ginger, and nutmeg. Pour into pan pork was in; warm through. Pour over pork chops, making sure each chop is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until pork chops are done.