Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Like autumn in Paris...ok, maybe not. But still pretty darn good. I had to add specific amounts so that my recipe would post. FYI if your are interested...I use 1 small package of chicken tenders no matter what the weight is. Its usually a little over a lb. I use one small bell pepper, and onion. I use 1 large apple.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, chunked
- 3⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup apple, peeled cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbs, du provence
- On medium-high, heat a medium skillet with olive oil. Add bell pepper, onion, and apple. Saute until almost tender.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Drop in one tablespoons butter. When melted sprinkle in one tablespoons flour. Stir and cook for one minute.
- Whisk together milk and mustard. Pour over the chicken mixture and heat until everything is cooked and sauce is thickened.