1/2 Photos of Authentic South Florida Cuban Sandwiches
What's Cooking from Florida's Note:
Living in South Florida, thought I would make my own cuban sandwiches at home. So easy to make and so delicious! Just a few ingredients and a grill and you will also be enjoying these grilled sandwiches as cooked in many famous restaurants here in Miami!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up Panini Grill.
- 2Slice each cuban roll in half and spread a thin layer of butter on outside bottom and top of each sandwich.
- 3Separate the meats and cheeses into 6 portions. Layer bottom half with Ham, Roast Pork, Turkey Breast, and Swiss Cheese.
- 4Top with sliced pickles.
- 5Spread mustard on inside top of cuban roll.
- 6Press down sandwich.
- 7Place on heated grill and smoosh down so sandwich remains even.
- 8Cook until flattened and golden brown.
- 9Makes 6 Cuban Sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic South Florida Cuban Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.7
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.8 mg
- Sodium 1617.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 70.0 g