Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the way they do it in philly. You can get almost any butcher to shave the meat thin for you.
- add three tablespoons oil to skillet and heat
- add onions and saute to desired doneness.
- heat three more tablespoons oil and saute peppers.
- remove from pan and set aside.
- add remaining three tablespoons oil and brown meat quickly.
- break the meat into smaller pieces as it is cooking with two spatulas.
- melt cheez whiz in microwave.
- divide meat among rolls.
- add onions and peppers
- top with cheese.