1/1 Photo of Authentic Italian Spaghetti Sauce
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook sauce, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large iron skillet or heavy saucepan.
- 2Add garlic and cook until tender.
- 3Add fresh tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- 4Stir in basil, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- 5Serve sauce over cooked spaghetti or other italian pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 207.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g