Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice change from your usual rye bread.
Make and share this Austrian Rye Bread (ABM) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup rye flour
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in pan in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Use white bread/light setting.
- Remove loaf from pan when done and cool on wire rack before slicing.