Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
For the BBQ.
- 3 lbs king prawns
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Shell the prawns, leaving the tail intact; remove the black vein.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well; mix in the prawns, cover, refrigerate 1 - 2 hours.
- Thread prawns onto skewers, barbecue quickly until cooked and tender. Brush with remaining marinade during cooking.
These are SOOOOOO good! Great marinade (: