Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
For years I loved my aunt's meatballs and as part of my wedding present she gave me the recipe it looks like a lot of work but is easy4
- 453.59 g pork
- 453.59-907.18 g ground beef
- 2.46 ml chopped oregano
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml garlic, fresh
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs
- 3 (1700.97 g) can tomato sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml of finely ground fennel
- 1 bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- mix all the ingredients .
- Take ice cream scooper or melon baller make balls out of mixed ingred.
- Place made balls in oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- slow simmer these ingredients all day.
- When meatballs are done add to sauce.
- When ready to serve I use more grated parm. cheese, no more then half cup.