Recipe by linguinelisa
This comes from the Pioneer Woman on the foodnetwork. It's her Aunts recipe for salad dressing. She says Aunt Trish always used salad oil but you can use canola oil. And you can also use the Parmesan cheese that comes in a can if you wish.
Top Review by mama smurf
I made this as written only cutting in half (which still made enough for the two of us and another meal). DH and I loved the flavors of the lemon and parmesan. Served this wit recipe #436199#436199 and rice pilaf...wonderful meal. Thank you for posting. Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #84 -- January 2014.
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil or 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and left whole