Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious dip from my sister-in-law,Sue Johnson Lefever Cote. Yummy! We make it for every occasion!
Make and share this Aunt Sue's No Bean Chili Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- With your hands, spread softened cream cheese in pan.
- Spread chili on top with hands or spoon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Can do in microwave in glass square pan.
- Cook on high for about 7 minutes.
An old favorite that I have not made it quite some time...I served it for one of my Easter Dinner appetizers....
One of my favorite dips! I do not use my hands however, I find using the back of a cold spoon helps to smooth the cream cheese evenly over the bottom of the pan.
My husband has been making this recipe for years. He will eat an entire pan of this in one sitting (that is, one Bears game)! We eat it with tortilla chips, and prefer the chili with beans. If serving this at a party, make it in a 1-quart casserole dish... it looks nicer. Thanks for posting this!