The Best Mid-West Velveeta Chili Dip
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 8mins
- Brown ground beef in over medium heat in a pan, drain fat and remove from heat.
- Drain Green Chilies and add to browned beef.
- Add the Cubed Velveeta Cheese and the Hormel Chili.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If microwaving, add to a microwavable bowl and cook for 4 minutes. Stir, cook for another four minutes and serve with tortilla chips.
- If cooking in the oven, pre-heat to 350 F andadd ingredients to a throwaway aluminum pan. Cook until cheese cubes are melted.
- If using a crock-pot, add ingredients and cook on med-hi until cheese cubes are melted.
- Serve dip with tortilla chips and Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!