Recipe by faith58
I had surgery some years back and my sister in law made this and I have to say It's been a hit in our house ever since. I like that you make it up the night before and I usually add a little more of the celery seed.. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.. :)
Top Review by Taylor's Mommy
LOVED that you can make this the night before! Very easy and super creamy too. Our family of five loved it and asked that it be made again! I wouldn't change a thing except make ALL my meals this easy:)
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed (I add a pinch more of the celery seed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- I put 20 minutes preparation if you use cooked chicken but if I cook the chicken breasts myself it takes 30 to cook them and then 10 to mix.
- Mix all together in a bowl and put in a 9x13 pan, refrigerate overnight and the next day uncover and bake at 350 for an hour and 15 minutes, stir and bake a few minutes more.
- Hope you enjoy it as much as our family and friends do.