Recipe by CRYSTALINA Haldeman
This came from my great Aunt who originally made it all from scratch!
Top Review by Laudee
This is a super-good cake...so light and moist! I love how easy it is to mix together, and a big + is that it's made with stuff I usually have on hand anyway! Followed your easy directions right down the line, and, voila!! Thanks so much for sharing, CH, You have a big winner here!
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 510.29 g package yellow cake mix
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml oil
- 177.44 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 44.37 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Set Aside.
- Combine pudding and cake mix with eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Grease and flour 9x13 inch pan.
- (This cake rises considerably and needs a large pan.) Sprinkle half of the nuts on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half of the batter over the nuts.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Add rest of batter.
- Sprinkle top with nuts.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a wooden tooth pick comes out clean.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle glaze over cake whil hot.