Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious, moist yellow cake with Cool Whip pudding frosting. Easily made with a box yellow cake mix and flavored with mandarin oranges. Yummy - my favorite cake of all time & quick to make!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, with juice
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 15 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Mix together. Pour into well-greased 9x13 inches pan or 3 layer pans.
- Bake at 350 deg for 30 minute Allow to cool, then frost.
- Frosting: Mix Cool Whip, vanilla pudding & drained pineapple gently, but well. Let stand 2-3 minute Frost cake & refrigerate.