Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Aunt Annie is famous for her homemade Honey French dressing. It's so delicious! I like this version of French because there is no tomato base.
- 2⁄3 cup sugar or 2⁄3 cup sucanat
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated onions or 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 cup oil
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Blend in honey, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion with dry ingredients.
- Add oil in steady stream while blending in a blender or with electric beater.
Very good, very sweet. A lively dressing! It's a keeper!
Aunt Annie is a genius! This is great.
This is a wonderful and sweet salad dressing . I give it thumbs up and will be fixing this again . Thanks for posting this one !!!