1/2 Photos of Auf Lauf
German Breakfast Pancake from San Francisco ALA Carte.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Lightly beat eggs with salt.
- 3Gradually add flour and milk, blending until smooth.
- 4Add sugar to mixture.
- 5Pour melted butter into two 8" square pans.
- 6Add half of batter to each pan.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes until pancakes rise, puff, and are golden.
- 8Lower temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit if pancakes are browning too fast.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auf Lauf
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.0
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 391.0 mg
- Sodium 386.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g