Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
German Breakfast Pancake from San Francisco ALA Carte.
Make and share this Auf Lauf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly beat eggs with salt.
- Gradually add flour and milk, blending until smooth.
- Add sugar to mixture.
- Pour melted butter into two 8" square pans.
- Add half of batter to each pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes until pancakes rise, puff, and are golden.
- Lower temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit if pancakes are browning too fast.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.