Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Only way my son will eat peas...well I guess any kid will eat peas covered in cheese.
Make and share this Au Gratin Peas recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add onion and saute until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir until combined.
- Add cold milk and stir until mixture thickens. You may need to add more milk or flour to achieve desired consistency.
- Place peas in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour milk mixture over peas.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 350º F. for 35 minutes.
well, I love peas no matter how they come, and this was no exception!!! I liked that I could put it in the oven and forget about it while busy with the rest of dinner. Very nice, thank you, RGW, made for PAC Fall 2012