1/1 Photo of Au Gratin Peas
Only way my son will eat peas...well I guess any kid will eat peas covered in cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet.
- 2Add onion and saute until tender.
- 3Sprinkle with flour and stir until combined.
- 4Add cold milk and stir until mixture thickens. You may need to add more milk or flour to achieve desired consistency.
- 5Place peas in a lightly greased baking dish.
- 6Pour milk mixture over peas.
- 7Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
- 8Bake at 350º F. for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Peas
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g