Recipe by Tugar357
This came from a good friend of mine who invented it. They are very addictive and pretty easy to make. Enjoy. I don't have an accurate count as I make these a bit different all the time.
Top Review by jennifer in new jersey
my family never eats anything i cook...no bad experiences they just never have given me a chance until these. i told my father i got them from the local gourmet store; he ate them and he absolutely loved them. i only got to eat one but they were delicious! they were shocked to find out i made them...thanks for the great recipe....
- 8 jalapenos (depending on size)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces beef brisket, cooked or 6 ounces cooked pork or 6 ounces sausage, cooked
- 8 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Some like to split the peppers lengthwise then deseed, but I like to cut off the tops and remove what I can instead.
- Take the cream cheese and whatever meat ( or cheese) you like and mix them together. Put into a ziploc bag and snip the tip off so you can pipe the mixture into the peppers.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around the pepper then secure with a toothpick.
- For the truly brave ( or stupid) add a slice of habenero or serrano in the pepper also.
- Smoke or grill just until the bacon is done.