1/6 Photos of Asparagus Salad
This salad has a distinct Asian influence and is always popular.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using beans, top, tail and cut diagonally into even lengths.
- 2Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard.
- 3Cut into long diagonal slices.
- 4Blanch asparagus/beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes until tender but still crisp.
- 5Drain, place in a bowl and cover immediately with stock.
- 6Leave to cool in the stock.
- 7Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan over a moderate heat, stirring until all are evenly golden brown.
- 8Cool on a plate then crush in a blender or mortar and pestle.
- 9Mix in remaining ingredients.
- 10Drain vegetables well and, just before serving, pour over dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 342.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar