1/6 Photos of Asparagus Mushroom Bacon Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
A great way to make a different meal of left overs. Be it breakfast, brunch or supper. Serve with a glass of wine crisp fresh bread and a salad for a beautiful meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place crust in 9 inch pie pan.
- 3Layer cheese, mushrooms, onions.
- 4Arrange asparagus in a wheel fashion. As in picture.
- 5Mix the remaining ingredients together, pour over the veggies making sure it gets into the cheese.
- 6Bake 15 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 and bake for 30-45 minutes. Remove and let rest for 15 minutes. Serve with a salad and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Mushroom Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 434.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: