A great way to make a different meal of left overs. Be it breakfast, brunch or supper. Serve with a glass of wine crisp fresh bread and a salad for a beautiful meal.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place crust in 9 inch pie pan.
- Layer cheese, mushrooms, onions.
- Arrange asparagus in a wheel fashion. As in picture.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together, pour over the veggies making sure it gets into the cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 and bake for 30-45 minutes. Remove and let rest for 15 minutes. Serve with a salad and enjoy.