My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package Betty Crocker chicken helper fettuccine alfredo
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus, thawed and drained
- 1Melt margarine in 10 inch skillet over high heat.
- 2Cook chicken, mushrooms and onion in margarine 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is white.
- 3Stir in Sauce Mix from fettuccine alfredo mix, milk, water and mustard.
- 4Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in uncooked Pasta; reduce heat.
- 6Cover and cimmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- 7Stir in asparagus.
- 8Cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- 9Uncover and let stand about 5 minutes or until sauce is as thick as you'd like (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- 10Stir before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Dijon Chicken Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 459.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker chicken helper fettuccine alfredo