Asparagus Dijon Chicken Fettuccine
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Melt margarine in 10 inch skillet over high heat.
- Cook chicken, mushrooms and onion in margarine 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is white.
- Stir in Sauce Mix from fettuccine alfredo mix, milk, water and mustard.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in uncooked Pasta; reduce heat.
- Cover and cimmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- Stir in asparagus.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- Uncover and let stand about 5 minutes or until sauce is as thick as you'd like (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Stir before serving.