Toby Jermain's Note:
This is a very nice, easy and classy vegetable side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed,cooked until barely tender
- 12 cooked crepes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, more to taste (about 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Place 2-4 stalks of asparagus across center of each crepe, and sprinkle with salt and pepper; place tips in opposing directions for a prettier effect.
- 2Roll up, and place in a shallow baking pan that has been coated with nonstickspray.
- 3Combine soup and milk, and spoon over crepes.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese or cheeses, and broil just until bubbly and hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Crepes au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 696.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: