Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very nice, easy and classy vegetable side dish
Make and share this Asparagus Crepes au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed,cooked until barely tender
- 12 cooked crepes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, more to taste (about 2 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Place 2-4 stalks of asparagus across center of each crepe, and sprinkle with salt and pepper; place tips in opposing directions for a prettier effect.
- Roll up, and place in a shallow baking pan that has been coated with nonstickspray.
- Combine soup and milk, and spoon over crepes.
- Sprinkle with cheese or cheeses, and broil just until bubbly and hot.