Marguerite (NSW Australia)'s Note:
Everyone I know likes this dip and ask for the recipe. It's quick and easy and tastes great. I got it from a friend of mine one christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sour cream, cream cheese, Spring vegetable soup mix& asparagus cuts in a bowel (1 can of Creamed corn& 2-3 rashes of cooked diced bacon can be used instead of asparagus).
- 2Cut the top of the bread cob.
- 3Dig out the bread from the cob (use this to dip with later).
- 4Fill the cob with dip and Replace top of cob (filling can be warmed in microwave first to make cooking time faster).
- 5Cook in moderate oven until hot and crisp.
- 6Cut French stick to dip with when cob cooked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Cob Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2826.9
- Calories from Fat 1402
- Total Fat 155.8 g
- Saturated Fat 91.6 g
- Cholesterol 386.7 mg
- Sodium 5700.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 284.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 78.4 g