Recipe by Nonnie4Two
It's that time of year for everyone to eat their fill of fresh asparagus! I found this from Kraft and thought it looked wonderful.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb salad dressing mix, prepared and divided
- 1 lb cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 large red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups penne pasta or 2 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 4 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook asparagus in 1 tablespoons of the prepared dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp and red pepper; cover.
- Cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl.
- Add remaining dressing, asparagus mixture and cheese; toss lightly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until chilled.