It's that time of year for everyone to eat their fill of fresh asparagus! I found this from Kraft and thought it looked wonderful.
- Cook asparagus in 1 tablespoons of the prepared dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp and red pepper; cover.
- Cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl.
- Add remaining dressing, asparagus mixture and cheese; toss lightly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until chilled.