Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Bon Appetit, April, 1991.
Make and share this Asparagus and Crab Meat Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, tomato paste, shallot, Dijon mustard and pepper in medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. (Can be.
- prepared 3 days ahead.)
- Cook asparagus in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl of ice water and cool.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Mix crab meat into mayonnaise.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Arrange 1 lettuce leaf on each plate.
- Top with asparagus.
- Spoon crab meat mayonnaise over and serve.