Recipe by MsSally
Easy to make salad with a fresh flavor. The dressing is also very easy to make with basic ingredients.
Top Review by KateL
Made as written. The ramen noodles detracted from my enjoyment of this nice change of pace. I think either green onion fans or radish roses would add a good counterpoint to the mandarin oranges. Pretzel sticks seem like a good crunchy substitute for the ramen noodles. Made for 1-2-3 Hits tag.
- 2 cups lettuce (torn)
- 2 slices deli turkey (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange (drained, reserve juice)
- 0.25 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (broken in small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mandarin orange juice