These healthy Asian inspired turkey burgers will please even the pickiest eaters in your house!
Make and share this Asian Turkey Burgers With Spicy Yogurt Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 24 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup pureed spinach
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix together turkey, onions, spices, soy sauce, honey and egg. Purée spinach using food processor and combine with turkey mixture. (Should make 8 patties) Heat skillet and put 3 tablespoons olive oil inches Brown patties on both sides, remove from skillet and place on a greased baking sheet. Finish cooking at 350 degrees until cooked through (15-20 minutes).
- For yogurt sauce, just combine all ingredients and chill until burgers are cooked.
- Serve Asian Turkey Burgers with Spicy yogurt sauce on top! (We eat these without any bun and served with a side of Garlic Roasted Quinoa for a healthy alternative to rice!).