Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I invented/adapted this recipe from an asian pork cutlet recipe. Tweaked it a bit more to make it conform with the WW Core eating plan. We (including kids) love these, hope you enjoy, too! (The teaspoon of sesame oil adds 1 point to the whole recipe.)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (adds point)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant plain oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons whole green onions, sliced
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat skillet.
- In large mixing bowl, flake tuna and add in the rest of the ingredients (except sesame seeds.).
- Drop spoonfuls to desired size on heated skillet. The mix will be kind of runny, not something you want to try to mold in your hands. If you like, you can lightly sprinkle sesame seeds on top before turning (this is mostly for looks.).
- Great served with soy sauce, brown rice and steamed veggies or with a gyoza dipping sauce. *Note: If you're not concerned about the WW Core-ness of this recipe, you can use breadcrumbs instead of oatmeal and increase the oil a bit. Serving size is 2-3 patties.