Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a base recipe. Add ingredients or serve it this way.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 -2 green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil on high heat. Add spaghetti.
- Boil according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil in small skillet on medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds. Saute 2 minutes or until brown.
- Toss spaghetti with soy sauce, sesame seeds and scallions.
- Serve immediately.
Quick side dish. For the oil I used toasted sesame oil. This is missing an ingredient or two for balance. Perhaps some rice wine vinegar? It's an easy enough recipe to experiment with! Thanks, littlemafia! Made for Veggie Recipe Swap 27, the VIP selection.
A really simple and tasty dish-great for a light lunch. Thanks littlemafia-made for PRMR.
Great recipe for making for myself when I'm on my own - I added some shredded cooked leftover chicken at the end. Lovely!