Recipe by GingerlyJ
I got this recipe while taking a cooking with Diabetics class at my local coopertive extension
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingriedients and chill.
- For the chips.
- Preheat oven to 375combien soy sauce, sugar, garlic salt and oil in a small bowl.
- cut each wrapper diagonally in halfplace on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- brush soy sauce mixture on both sidesbake 4-6 minutes until lightly browned.